Patients With Special Needs
Our highly skilled anesthesiologists are able to provide anesthesia for patients with any and all special considerations. Many of these patients have difficulty and challenges finding an oral surgeon or dentist to perform their procedure because of their special circumstances. Our expertise enables us to individualize the best protocol and treatment plan for each patient. This is our commitment to you. This will enable your surgeon/dentist to work confidently and comfortably without the risks that can often exist with certain types of patients.
We regularly perform anesthesia care for special needs adult and pediatric patients having simple and/or complex oral surgery or dental procedures:
- Anxious or nervous patients
- Patients with an exaggerated gag reflex
- Physical or mental handicaps
- Patients intolerant of pain or low pain thresholds
- Lengthy and complex procedures
- Patients with coexisting medical problems of a complex, yet stable manner History of difficulty with sedation or anesthesia problems
- Other co-morbidities.
WHO ARE HAVING SIMPLE AND/OR COMPLEX DENTAL PROCEDURES SUCH AS:
- General Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Oral Surgery
- Periodontal Surgery/Treatment
Please contact us to discuss these or any other specific circumstances that may necessitate our services. We work closely and primarily in partnership with many oral surgeons, dentists and their practices.