Boris Pechenik, MD
Meet Dr. Pechenik
Dr Pechenik was born in Russia and educated in the United States
- Pediatric Fellowship: Cincinnati Children’s Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Residency in Anesthesiology at Emory University and University of Arkansas Medical Center
- Transitional Internship: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA.
- MD: Emory University School Of Medicine, Atlanta, GA.
- BSc: Emory College
RECOGNIZED AS AN EXPERIENCED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER:
- He is an ASA (American Society of Anesthesiologists) board certified pediatric anesthesiologist
- Dr. Pechenik has 20 years of experience including providing care to patients who have been born 4 months premature and weighing less than 700 grams to patients older than 100 years of age.
- Aside from his work schedule, Dr. Pechenik is a loving spouse and father to 5 children
- He can occasionally be spotted running and weightlifting on a daily basis